Saturday 23 March 2013

Ocean Park HK

Day two consisted of a trip to Ocean Park. This, for those who don't know, is like a magical land full of roller-coasters, water rides, giant pandas and sea-lions... Literally! They also managed to wack in some penguins, dolphins, arctics foxes, a talking tree and a railway!! To get from one area of the park across to the other, the only mode of transport in a cable car that reaches great heights giving views across the whole of Hong Kong. We were all bewildered with the amount of different attractions they had but soon got to work taking advantage of them all. Hannah and Emma (the adrenaline junkies) went on all the roller-coasters whilst I hung back with the bags (because who else would guys??) We went to see the sea-lions which was literally the highlight of my life as they are my favourite animals ever! Hannah compared me to a sea-lion, which she thought was a faberooni insult but I just took it as a compliment! We also saw some giant pandas, which actually weren't that giant but then again I've never seen a panda before! By the end of the day Han and Em both managed to convince me to go on the scariest ride in the park I almost died.. [ummm Em here, definitely wasn't the scariest, in fact Han and I were relatively bored! But we'll let Tash think it was a huge feat!]

That night we went out to celebrate with the rugby sevens brawl that had filled the streets of Wan Chai. Everywhere was packed but buzzing with drukards in every possible fancy dress you can imagine! 'twas brill..


Anyway off to see a Buddha, will tell all tonight!

XOXO HK GOSSIP













No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Here