Friday 19 April 2013

Comments!

Waddup! Basically we're trying to sort out this whole commenting situation...

We think Firefox is the answer. At our current hostel they have both Internet Explorer and Firefox. I've been able to post a comment on one of the blogs as an anonymous user on Firefox. I had to answer one of those bizarre security questions before hand, you know the one where they ask you to write what is already written in the little box? Well the comment posted so if you have Firefox or are able to get through on another internet program we'd love to hear from you!

Have a go!...

Peace and love

Two technological geniuses! (Well, I am, Hannah didn't know how to turn the darn computer on but I'll involve her nonetheless!)

xxxxxxxx

1 comment:

  1. See guys this is me! Commenting!! How exciting!

    xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Comment Here